Sexual Health & Contraception Clinic
Gallagher Pharmacy 41 Hamilton St, Saltcoats
Tuesday afternoons 1:00-1:30pm & 2:00-5:15pm.
Gallagher Pharmacy offer the following services
• Oral Contraceptives (1st time supply, or further supplies if previously prescribed to you before)
• Contraceptives Injections (1st time supply, or further supplies if previously prescribed to you before)
• Condom Supply and c-card sign up
• Emergency Hormonal Contraception
• Chlamydia and Gonorrhoea testing, and Chlamydia treatment
Our clinic is run by a Pharmacist Independent Prescriber, Claire Cairns, from our branch at 41 Hamilton St, Saltcoats KA21 5DT. This service is funded by Ayrshire & Arran Health Board and can provide free, friendly confidential advice and treatment where appropriate.
The clinic runs on a Tuesday afternoon at the following times, 1:00-1:30pm & 2:00-5:15pm.
It is a drop-in clinic, but you can make an appointment for a date and time that suits you if you prefer.
For further information, or to make an appointment please call us on 01294 463524.
Further information provided by Ayrshire Sexual Health can be viewed on their website www.shayr.com
From the pharmacist
Taking steps to keep your heart healthy by eating well and keeping active Find out more »
Let Gallagher Pharmacy collect your repeat prescriptions on your behalf for free. Find out more »
Why wait for a doctor's appointment? Find out how Gallagher Pharmacy could help. Find out more »